1. The raw material for the production of PVC is polyvinyl chloride, which is a kind of plastic. As we all know, this is a non-degradable waste in the natural environment. Then, as a plate raw material, it can reduce the pressure of white pollution to a large extent.
2. PVC sheet does not contain formaldehyde more or less like wood boards, and the absence of formaldehyde means no peculiar smell and also means health and environmental protection
3. The PVC sheet is renewable. And like wood is non-renewable, this means more trees will be cut down.
4. In the manufacturing process, PVC sheet manufacturers follow the "lean" principle to improve factory efficiency, reduce waste, and reduce fuel consumption and other costs. Identify areas across the product lifecycle and supply chain that are adversely impacting the environment and seek solutions. Many companies now routinely track their energy use, fuel and transportation costs, water consumption, and total carbon dioxide emissions.
5. At present, the performance of the entire PVC sheet industry in this aspect is still good, and the production standards of most enterprises have already reached E1 or even E0 level. PVC sheet is also divided into grades, and the quality grades are divided into A grade, B grade, and C grade. Grade A PVC sheet has a specific gravity of 1.5, which is a brand new material; Grade B PVC sheet has a specific gravity of 1.6, which is virgin material with appropriate fillers; Grade C PVC sheet has a specific gravity of 1.6, which is excellent recycled material.
6. Domestic PVC foam board manufacturers are currently pursuing "zero formaldehyde" technology, and the amount of formaldehyde released is very small or negligible, especially since large brand companies pay more attention to environmental protection indicators related to health. E2-grade PVC sheets are more suitable for outdoor and packaging applications, and it is reasonable to exclude them. Removing this grade means stricter requirements on the formaldehyde emission of PVC sheets.