PVC foam board is a widely used interior decorative board. Such as carriages, interior decoration, inner core decoration, building exterior walls, etc. can be used. Because it does not produce harmful gases at room temperature, it is very popular among consumers. Except for the three-free PVC foam board.
PVC foam board is a non-toxic, harmless, and ultra-environmentally friendly decorative material at room temperature. Its raw material is polyvinyl chloride, so it is also called polyvinyl chloride board, Chevron board, and Andy board.
PVC foam board has the following advantages: 1. No pollution; 2. Waterproof and mildew-proof; 3. Wear resistance; 4. Corrosion resistance; 5. Beautiful atmosphere; 6. Fast construction; 7. Moderate price; 8. Good thermal insulation.
1. No pollution. The raw materials of PVC foam board are polyvinyl chloride and cement, and there are no other additives, so it is non-toxic and non-polluting at room temperature.
2. Waterproof and mildewproof. The foam hole of the PVC board is closed, so the waterproof and moisture-proof performance is good, and the anti-mildew effect is also good.
3. Wear resistance. PVC foam board is very durable and can last as long as the main body.
4. Corrosion resistance. The raw material of this foam board is very resistant to acid and corrosion, and will not corrode for a long time.
5. Beautiful atmosphere. The material of the foam board is very light, and it can be tightly integrated with the main body after completion. So beautiful and atmospheric.
6. Fast construction. This kind of PⅤC foam board can be constructed by automatic mechanization, which saves a lot of manpower and material resources, and the work efficiency is very high.
7. The price is moderate. Because the raw materials are cheap, the construction is simple, saving time and effort. Therefore, the price of PVC foam board is not expensive, and it is economical and applicable.
8. Good thermal insulation. Because the raw materials are cement and foaming agent, their thermal conductivity is not high. Therefore, the thermal insulation performance is good.
Although PVC foam board has many advantages, it has a fatal disadvantage, that is, it is flammable, and it will volatilize toxic substances after burning, which endangers personal safety. Use it with caution in places with open flames.