1. Regular floor maintenance: Use neutral detergent to clean the PVC sheet floor. Do not use strong acid or strong alkali detergent to clean the floor, and do regular cleaning and maintenance work;
2. Routine maintenance: use a clean 90% dry mop to clean the ground, and partially clean those with serious pollution;
3. Monthly maintenance: clean the ground and wax the ground with the damaged ground. Especially the homogeneous PVC sheet floor is generally treated and maintained by waxing the floor once a month;
4. Matters needing attention: Do not use cleaning balls and knives to clean the floor, and the dirt that cannot be cleaned by conventional methods should be consulted with relevant persons, and acetone, toluene, and other chemicals should not be used indiscriminately.
5. Chemical protection: Avoid a large amount of water staying on the floor surface for a long time, especially for tile floors and homogeneous floors. If the water soaks the floor for a long time, it may penetrate under the floor and cause the floor to melt and lose its cohesion. The protective wax water layer on the floor surface causes floor pollution, and it is also possible that sewage penetrates the interior of the floor and causes the floor to discolor (homogeneous floor);
6. Sun protection: avoid direct exposure to strong light, and make the floor irradiated with ultraviolet rays to prevent the floor from discoloring and fading.