WPC foam board is a new flooring material that has both the characteristics of wood and the performance of plastic. It has very good anti-corrosion properties, so it is suitable for use in humid places, so it is often used in garden scenic spots, pavilions, plank roads, etc. So how to install WPC foam board?
WPC foam board is a kind of mainly made of wood (wood cellulose, plant cellulose) as the basic material, thermoplastic polymer material (PVC sheet) and processing aids, etc., mixed evenly and then heated and extruded by mold equipment. The high-tech green environmental protection material has both the properties and characteristics of wood and plastic. It can replace the new environmental protection high-tech material of wood and plastic.
1. Advantages of WPC foam board:
1. Waterproof and moisture-proof. It fundamentally solves the problem that wood products are easy to rot, expand and deform after absorbing water in humid and multi-water environments, and can be used in environments where traditional wood products cannot be used.
2. There are many colors to choose from. It not only has a natural wood feeling and wood texture but also can customize the required color according to your personality
3. Insect-proof and termite-proof, effectively eliminate pest harassment and prolong service life.
4. It has strong plasticity and can realize personalized modeling very simply, fully reflecting individual style.
5. High environmental protection, no pollution, no pollution, and recyclable. The product does not contain benzene, and the formaldehyde content is 0.2, which is lower than the EO grade standard, which is the European environmental protection standard. The recyclable utilization greatly saves the amount of wood used, which is suitable for the national policy of sustainable development and benefits society.
6. Good workability can be ordered, planed, sawed, drilled, and the surface can be painted.
7. It has a good sound-absorbing effect and good energy-saving so that the indoor energy saving is as high as 30% or more.
8. No cracking, no swelling, no deformation, no maintenance and maintenance, easy to clean, and save later maintenance and maintenance costs.
9. The installation is simple, the construction is convenient, no complicated construction technology is required, and the installation time and cost are saved.
3. Precautions for WPC foam board installation:
1. Prepare the necessary accessories for construction: WPC foam board, keel, buckle, and expansion pipe.
2. The plastic wood can be cut, sawed, drilled, and tenoned by ordinary woodworking machinery.
3. Use an expansion tube to fix the plastic wood keel on the floor. The distance between the fixed points of the expansion tube is 500mm-600mm, and the screw cap is lower than the surface of the wood keel. The wood keel needs to be flat as a whole.
4. Self-tapping screws can be used to fasten the plastic-wood and plastic-wood, and stainless steel self-tapping screws are recommended for outdoor use; self-drilling and self-tapping screws should be used for plastic-wood and steel plates.
5. When using self-tapping screws to fasten the WPC and WPC, the holes should be drilled first, that is, pre-drilled holes. The diameter of the pre-drilled hole should be less than 3/4 of the screw diameter.
6. When installing the outdoor floor, one screw should be used on the left and right between the plastic-wood profile and each keel.
7. The junction points of the WPC foam board and the keel are connected and fixed with plastic buckles.
WPC foam board installation points:
1. The plastic wood has the characteristics of slight thermal expansion and cold contraction, and considering the reasons such as cleaning, when the plastic wood profile is installed, there must be a proper gap between the sides and the ends. The reservation of this gap is also closely related to the climate and temperature during construction.
2. When installing the WPC foam board, it is best to install the profile on the keel. According to the thickness of the profile (20MM-40MM), the spacing of the keel is generally between 400MM-500MM.